May Introduction

A little about yourself – name, geography, anything you’re comfortable with.
Hi I’m May. I’m living in the Bay Area. I’m working on great civil engineering projects related to water resources and geotech. Specifically the Dam safety industry

What skills and perspectives can you share with this community that are appropriate and could add value?
My favorite skill is team support. If there are great ideas I like and feels meaningful, I tend to follow-up organize and schedule. To this community I think encouraging is what I do. I could potentially provided some guidance on the combined used of CAD and ArcGIS.

What would you like to learn most from this community?
I’m note sure but I’m open mind and will look to learn from everyone

What is the next step on your professional journey? Learning more? Doing more? Please share with us!
I would like to go back to the engineering groups where I organize events such workshops and talks of cool projects at San Francisco Geotechnical Institute (SFGI) or other related group

Awesome! Without violating confidentiality, can you share some of the types of projects you’re working on, and if you’d like to be a resource to others on any specific design-related questions?

Hi Joshua, Thanks for accepting. I had updated the answer including the specifics and a little bit of what I can provide help. Thank you!

1 Like