Hannah Livingston-Project Manager for Mulas Water Project

A little about yourself – name, geography, anything you’re comfortable with.
Hello, my name is Hannah Livingston and I am currently a junior studying Mechanical and Energy Engineering at CU Boulder. Originally from Colorado, I am always ready for a challenge or an adventure whether it’s a backpacking trip or an engineering problem.

What skills and perspectives can you share with this community that are appropriate and could add value?
I had the privilege to travel to Paraguay on a monitoring and evaluation trip with a previous team from Engineers Without Borders. I am familiar with some aspects of development engineering and the extreme importance of community participation in creating an effective and sustainable project. I hold these values above all.

What would you like to learn most from this community?
I hope to develop my skills as a Project Manager, as I know it is a vital role on a team. I am also a full time student with a rigorous engineering course load and a job, so delegation and time management will be crucial skills to continue develop.

What is the next step on your professional journey? Learning more? Doing more? Please share with us! I anticipate graduation in May 2020, from there I hope to pursue a Master’s degree in Offshore Engineering (wind turbines). I would love to stay involved with sustainable development engineering projects such as EWB or CECorps, to use my education in benefit of others.