Recently we received few new pieces of data from Graciela. Typically I work on organizing new data, but I wanted to give another design team member a chance to gain this skill. The new data is the three items in this google drive link that have not been placed into a folder.
- Download three new datasets in google drive link
- Categorize and consolidate data from answered questions in “CO supplemental”
- Categorize data from new major houses in the system as new points of interest:
– Utilize provided four maps under Important Data → Community Maps to make best estimation at latitude and longitude
– With latitude and longitude, employ Python code to get best elevation possible (Jashan can help with this step)
– Catalog important features in an excel spreadsheet that can be easily read in for mapping code (similar format as before)
– Index → Name → Lat → Long → Elevation → Various flow measurements