Austin Ritz, Secretary

A little about yourself – name, geography, anything you’re comfortable with.
Hi! I’m Austin Ritz, I’m from Fort Collins CO, and I’m a sophomore studying Computer Science. I currently like to play video games like Overwatch and Rocket League, I also enjoy riding my longboard and skateboard. My favorite sports are soccer and football. I actually played football in high school as a cornerback!

What skills and perspectives can you share with this community that are appropriate and could add value?
I have actually done service in Puerto Rico before, as well as other places. So I am familiar with how people live in that area, and the problems that they face in day to day life. I am also familiar with the communities there and how awesome the people are!

What would you like to learn most from this community?
I would like to learn about humility and gratitude. I think that too often we get caught up in the fast paced world of commodities and information, and we lose track of the things that are really important.

What is the next step on your professional journey? Learning more? Doing more? Please share with us!
I hope that by being a part of a full design process I will see more of the professional world and get a head start into development.

Agreed. I’m glad to have this perspective on the team!